– We advise washing your garments promptly after use so any staining or damp smells can be removed.
– Turn garments inside out before washing.
– Check your garment labels for the correct temperate setting and follow instructions.
– Avoid tumble drying your garments.
– Dry naturally if possible and put them into shape first.
– Most garments shouldn’t need to be ironed if the washing procedure is followed.
– Iron on the lowest setting and inside out if possible to avoid discolouration.
– To avoid design charges please send all artwork in one of the following formats:
.AI (Adobe Illustrator): This is a vector based file created in Adobe Illustrator and is the preferred format for all decoration and will produce the highest quality finish
.EPS (Encapsulated Post Script): A true EPS will be a vector based file and can therefore be used in the same way as an Adobe illustrator file to produce a high quality finish
.PDF (portable document file): A high resolution PDF file is acceptable as long as the original file was created in Adobe Illustrator
– If suitable artwork isn’t supplied we offer a redraw service which is charged at £25+vat per logo.
WHAT IS YOUR MINIMUM QUANTITY?
– The minimum quantity on most sublimated garments is 10 with repeat orders being 5. Please check our brochure or ask a sales team member to make sure.
– For stock garments there is no minimum order
WHAT ARE YOUR LEAD TIMES?
– We offer an industry leading 3 weeks on all sublimated and bespoke garments.
– Stock garments with personalisation carry a 2 week lead time as standard.
WHAT ABOUT SIZING AND SIZING SAMPLES
– We have comprehensive size guides available for all products, please ask a member of the team for a copy.
– Sizing samples are available and can be ordered through a sales representative. This need to be returned after use.